Insurance Verification Letter from your mortgage/bank
Sometimes you will receive a letter from your bank stating that they do not have a copy of your hazard/property insurance on file and you must send it in by a certain date to avoid forced placed insurance by the bank.
This can happen for a number of reasons, but regardless of what the reason is, we will help you take care of it.
- New mortgage but didn’t add to your insurance policy
- You changed insurance companies but the bank did not get notified in time
- Your mortgage was sold to another bank
- Bank address changed or updated
- Proof of Insurance was lost in fax or mail
- Bank’s standard procedure to send letters to request proof every year
If you have a policy with us and need us to send your proof of insurance to your bank, please upload a copy to us and we will take care of it.