- November 7, 2019
- Posted by: Liam Dai
- Category: Charity
Objective for Donations
We are a local small business and want to give back to our community as a “Thank You” for helping us be successful.
- Organizations MUST be 501(c) status, or an American tax-exempt, nonprofit corporation or association.
- Acknowledgement of any donation is required. For IRS purposes, any donation over $75 in value will require an acknowledgement document from the qualified organization. The acknowledgement must be printed on organization letterhead, stating the amount of product received.
- Organizations must be closely-related to a “Contribution Priority” of RiskBlock
Donation Request Process
- Send an email email@example.com with your request including what the money would be used for, how it will help, how to contact you, etc…
- RiskBlock reserves the right to deny any donation request
- All donations are at the discretion of RiskBlock
- We only have a limited budget per year to donate.